Madonna calls new daughter every nightJune 16th, 2009 - 11:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna phones her newly adopted daughter Mercy James every night.
The singer is doting on her new daughter and speaks to her every day, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She reportedly told Mercy on Sunday: “Mommy is waiting for you across the seas.”
The “Frozen” singer won her appeal to adopt the four-year-old Malawian last June 12 and has since moved the toddler to a luxury lodge in the country’s capital, Lilongwe, and also sent a nanny and nurse to look after her.
- Madonna flies in nanny, nurse for Mercy James - Jun 15, 2009
- Mercy's family may sue Madonna - Feb 06, 2011
- Madonna converts new daughter to Kabbalah - Jun 21, 2009
- Madonna's Malawian daughter's family plans to sue over break of visit vow - Feb 07, 2011
- Madonna 'leaves nanny in Malawi to care for Mercy' - Apr 23, 2009
- Madonna's adopted daughter Mercy to meet real family - Mar 30, 2010
- Malawian girl's father speaks out against Madonna - May 03, 2009
- Madonna's adopted Malawian kids lose their native lingo - Oct 28, 2009
- Madge won't allow Malawian dad to meet adopted daughter Mercy - Aug 30, 2010
- Madonna on Mercy flight to collect Malawi Orphan Chifundo - Jun 21, 2009
- Now Madonna to adopt from Lesotho? - Jun 07, 2009
- Madonna yelled 'Whaaaat', held head in her hands when adoption bid failed - Apr 04, 2009
- Madonna gets ready to bring Mercy James home - Jun 10, 2009
- Madonna asks Gwyneth Paltrow to decorate Mercy's room - Jun 18, 2009
- Madonna plans Malawi trip to 'reunite Mercy with her biological family' - Mar 30, 2010