Madonna borrows teenaged daughter’s clothes for partyMarch 11th, 2009 - 5:17 pm ICT by IANS
New York, March 11 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna raided her 13-year-old daughter’s wardrobe to hunt for something to wear for a fancy dress competition here.
The singer, 50, decided to dress up as a schoolgirl for the party and let herself loose in her daughter Lourdes’ wardrobe.
Madonna borrowed a waistcoat and tie, striped slacks, a smiley face ring and a pair of sneakers from her daughter, who has been seen wearing the items on separate occasions in recent times, reported dailymail.co.uk.
The queen of pop completed the look with a black wig, fishnet tights and a short skirt.
- When Madonna, Lourdes sneak into each other's closet - Feb 24, 2011
- Madonna's butt revealing attire leaves daughter Lourdes embarrassed - Mar 01, 2011
- Madonna flaunted Obama tattoo - Sep 09, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne To Soon Endorse Madonna ‘s Clothing Line - Jan 25, 2011
- Lady Gaga reveals bald head on chat show - Jun 19, 2011
- Madonna takes beau on French ride - Aug 27, 2011
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012
- Madge under fire over 'provocative' teen fashion show - Aug 05, 2010
- Madonna still angry with daughter over smoking - Apr 09, 2012
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Madge wears daughter Lourdes' clothes without asking - Feb 24, 2011
- Swimwear of Madonna - Sep 30, 2010
- Madonna Doesn't Interfere With Her Daughter's Style Satatement - Mar 31, 2010
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Guess who all made it to 2010's fashion faux pas list? - Dec 27, 2010