Madonna back to gym after fall from horseApril 22nd, 2009 - 1:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 22 (IANS) Pop superstar Madonna headed straight to her gym for a workout, just three days after she was hospitalised after falling off a horse.
Madonna’s trainer Tracy Anderson insists that injuries are minimal and would not disrupt the singer’s exercise schedule, reports femalefirst.co.uk. She is currently preparing for her ongoing Sticky and Sweet world tour.
“She’s going to be fine. She fell on her butt. She’s fine. We’re going to train tomorrow. There are no shortcuts when you’re training in that way. We have our set training. She’s like a professional athlete. She can’t mess around with her training. I mean, she has to be able to perform in front of 70,000 people,” Anderson told Usmagazine.com.
Though Madonna was discharged a few hours after being hospitalised, her representative Liz Rosenberg said the singer would undergo “further tests and continues to remain under observation”.
- Madonna returns to gym after riding accident - Apr 22, 2009
- Jessica Simpson enlists celeb trainer to get her in shape for wedding day - Feb 19, 2011
- Ex-trainer slams Madge for opening her own gym - Jan 19, 2011
- Madonna's gym plan a way of getting back at former fitness trainer? - Nov 15, 2010
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Madonna sacks personal trainer - Oct 13, 2009
- Cheryl Cole working to get into shape - Apr 12, 2012
- Madge splits with her trainer - Oct 12, 2009
- Madonna upset over grandmother's death - Mar 13, 2011
- Mom wants to control Rihanna's wild life - May 15, 2012
- Madonna denies ditching her personal trainer - Oct 16, 2009
- Madge is a gym nerd and Gwyneth loves to work the butt: Celeb trainer - May 12, 2009
- Madonna mends relationship with trainer - May 01, 2010
- Madonna Launches Her Own Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Rihanna's workouts in wee hours - May 10, 2012