M. Night Shyamalan turned me into a paranoid wreck: Mark WahlbergJune 13th, 2008 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
New York , June 13 (ANI): Actors in film-maker M. Night Shyamalans latest flick The Happening, have said that the director has turned them all into paranoid wrecks.
Speaking at the premiere of the nail-biting flick, actor Mark Wahlberg said that working with the director, known for his dark thrillers, has made him afraid of everything.
“He’s literally made me afraid of everything. I can’t enjoy my life the way I used to, the New York Daily News quoted Wahlberg, as saying.
However, the good-humoured Shyamalan insisted that hes not as intense as his actors make him out to be.
“It’s a bad rap. I’m a good guy!” said Shyamalan.
The Sixth Sense director said he specifically wrote the role for Wahlberg in his latest spooky thriller.
However, Wahlberg disagreed by saying: “The only reason I got the role is because Will Smith wasn’t available.” (ANI)
- Russell Crowe to star in 'Broken City' - Aug 10, 2011
- Tom Cruise crashes motorbike into wall while showing fans his moves - Aug 25, 2010
- Actors are selfish as compared to directors: Nawazuddin - Jun 10, 2012
- I'm not as serious as my film roles: Adrien Brody (Interview) - Oct 17, 2010
- Farhan fights flu with 3G (Movie Snippets) - Nov 22, 2011
- "The Fighter" A Proud Achievement In Mark Wahlberg's Life - Nov 22, 2010
- Royal Challengers beat Redbacks in a thriller - Oct 06, 2011
- Dev Patel says he had second thoughts about starring in The Last Airbender - Aug 03, 2010
- Yes there's pain, Big B tweets from hospital bed - Feb 12, 2012
- Mark Wahlberg regrets dedicating 1992 memoir 'Marky Mark' to his penis - Aug 05, 2010
- Hey mom, it's Mr Bean up there! - Oct 29, 2011
- Wahlberg feels humour in 'Ted' may offend people - Jul 09, 2012
- No Cooper in Shyamalan's next - Jul 04, 2010
- Fans hope to raise $150K to send M. Night Shyamalan back to film school - Apr 18, 2011
- 'The King's Speech' rules at Golden Globe nominations (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010