Lopez urges parents to protect kids from coughApril 23rd, 2009 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 23 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has urged parents to vaccinate themselves against whooping cough, warning the virus could kill their kids if passed on.
The “Shall We Dance” star, mother to 14-month-old twins Max and Emme, is backing a new campaign to raise awareness about the dangers of the disease, which is easily cured among adults but potentially deadly to infants, reported contactmusic.com.
“They (children) actually catch it from their parents. We can get over it but, for the baby, it can lead to death. So, I got it (the vaccine) and recommend everyone to get it,” Lopez said.
- JLo urges parents to protect kids from whooping cough - Apr 23, 2009
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Ineffective shots spur rise in whooping cough - Aug 02, 2012
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- J-Lo avoids giving parenting tips - Feb 02, 2011
- JLo still friends with ex-husband - Mar 18, 2012
- Lopez loves reading tabloids - May 17, 2012
- Lopez spends millions for exclusive time with family - May 18, 2010
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012
- Lopez connects with children through webcam - Aug 06, 2009
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez feels her daughter is a diva too - Apr 24, 2009