Longoria to be waitress for charityMarch 7th, 2009 - 3:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Eva Longoria Parker, the star of “Desperate Housewives”, will be a waitress for a night as part of a charity meant to raise money for emergency workers injured in 9/11.
The event will benefit the New York Rescue Workers Detox Project, contactmusic.com reports. The charity will benefit emergency workers who were injured during the 2001 World Trade Centre terror attack.
Longoria wants to help out with the catered meal for 12 which is donated by her restaurant. She has promised to wear an apron. Because of her involvement, the bidding for the item went up to $37,500.
The auction winner will get a pair of tickets to watch her husband Tony Parker, a basketball player, play against his opponents.
- Chef Eva Longoria Parker puts in-home dinner for charity auction - Mar 07, 2009
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria 'has no plans to film reality show' - Dec 31, 2010
- Brent Barry The Cuckolded Husband? - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Tony Parker's 'textmate' denies affair with him - Dec 03, 2010
- Eva Longoria flies to Texas to 'spend time with' Tony Parker - Dec 16, 2010
- Tony Parker admits divorce from Eva Longoria was 'hard' - Feb 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dozed Off During Date With Tony - Oct 12, 2010
- Divorce won't stop me adopting, says Eva Longoria - Nov 29, 2010
- Eva Longoria vows not to remove marriage tattoo - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: apron, auction winner, basketball player, charity, desperate housewives, emergency workers, eva longoria, eva longoria parker, london march, money, opponents, terror attack, tony parker, waitress, world trade centre