London court bars teenager from using internetAugust 2nd, 2011 - 8:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 2 (IANS) A teenager in Britian has been prohibited from using internet after being accused of hacking into the websites of national law enforcement agency and a national health trust.
Jake Davis of the remote north of Scotland appeared at London’s City of Westminster magistrate’s court Monday for hacking into the websites of the Serious Organised Crime Agency and a national health trust, the Daily Express reported Tuesday.
Though district judge Howard Riddle granted him bail, Davis was told that he could neither access internet through a computer or a mobile phone nor could he ask someone else to do it on his behalf.
He has also been asked to live with his mother at her home in Spalding town of Lincolnshire county, wear an electronic tag and stay indoors between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
Davis, 18, was arrested at his home in the Shetland islands by police probing incidents, including attacks on Sony and media mogul Rupert Murdoch’s empire.
- Rupert Murdoch to appear in court - Jul 19, 2011
- London police accused of bungling phone-hacking probe - Jul 20, 2011
- UK: Rupert Murdoch attacker charges, released on bail - Jul 20, 2011
- Wendi wins Chinese bloggers' hearts, fending Murdoch - Jul 20, 2011
- Man attacks Rupert Murdoch during hearing - Jul 20, 2011
- Every fifth London police PR person worked for Murdoch - Jul 20, 2011
- Murdoch quits as News International director (Lead) - Jul 22, 2012
- James Murdoch resigns as News International chairman - Feb 29, 2012
- Phone hacking cases against News Corp to be filed in US courts - Apr 12, 2012
- British policeman to sue Murdoch over phone hacking - Jul 13, 2011
- Murdoch's wife becomes internet sensation - Jul 20, 2011
- Rupert and James Murdoch appear before Britain's Parliamentary Culture Committee - Jul 19, 2011
- Comedian who attacked Murdoch jailed for six weeks - Aug 03, 2011
- Rebekah Brooks to appear in court in September - Aug 03, 2012
- Alec Baldwin walks out on Emmys - Sep 19, 2011
Tags: britian, city of westminster, court bars, daily express, district judge, electronic tag, health trust, internet london, jake davis, judge howard, law enforcement agency, lincolnshire county, london court, m davis, magistrate, media mogul rupert murdoch, mogul rupert murdoch, national health, serious organised crime agency, shetland islands