Liverpool player Gerrards wag Alex Curran involved in car collisionJanuary 15th, 2009 - 4:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan.15 (ANI): Soccer star Steven Gerrards wife, Alex Curran, was involved in a rush-hour collision on Wednesday.
Curran, who was driving her 55,000-pound Range Rover, crashed at traffic lights 10 minutes from the couples home, reports The Mirror.
Shattered glass and bits of broken bumper were left in the road after her black 4×4 collided with another car. ng off.
Gerrard, 28, charged over a bar brawl last month, made no comment about the crash outside the Red Squirrel pub on the A565 Formby bypass in Merseyside. (ANI)
- Burglars threatened to take Gerrard's kids away - May 15, 2010
- Gerrard gets text messages of support from England mates - Dec 31, 2008
- Burglar who threatened to abduct Gerrard's children jailed - Jun 07, 2010
- Alex Curran set to become new WAG queen for 2010 FIFA World Cup - Jun 09, 2010
- Gerrard's wife Alex Curran denies split rumours - Apr 27, 2010
- Gerrard gets ferocious guard dog to protect his home - Dec 07, 2009
- England footballers on holidaying spree after shameful WC exit - Jul 01, 2010
- Premier League star Ferreira's Surrey home ransacked in WC training absence - May 21, 2010
- Gerrard's wife warns fellow WAGs to 'stop bitching about her marriage' - May 07, 2010
- WAG Alex Curran clarifies Liverpool remarks - Jul 30, 2009
- Alex Curran does a Lady GaGa with daring jacket - Jan 24, 2010
- WAGS ready to help England players fight boredom - Jun 21, 2010
- Thugs rob Everton ace Jagielka at knifepoint - Sep 25, 2009
- Sex-related text slur against England skipper Gerrard was a hoax - Jul 02, 2010
- Gerrard''s England career not in danger after arrest for assault - Dec 30, 2008
Tags: 4x4, alex curran, bar brawl, car collision, couples, crash, formby, gerrard, gerrards, liverpool player, london jan, mirror, pound range, range rover, red squirrel, rush hour, soccer star, traffic lights, wag, wife alex