Lingerie firm’s ad shows models singing notes according to their bra sizesDecember 9th, 2010 - 4:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 9 (ANI): Lingerie firm La Senza has come up with a Christmas advertising campaign video that features its models singing notes according to their bra cup size.
The YouTube video, which has over a million hits since it launched several days ago, first introduces the seven girls, each with a different cup size, ranging from A to G.
The ‘Cup Size Choir’ girls, pictured on a row of mattresses, then take turns to sing their appropriate note to the festive tune of Deck The Halls.
A specially created website, cupsizechoir.com, even allows shoppers to ‘play’ the choir, using the letters on their keyboard, and as each note is played, a description of the model’s lingerie appears beneath her image, with a link to the product on the La Senza retail site.
“We wanted to bring some festive cheer and what better way than the Cup Size Choir. It’s a sure start to the party season ahead!” the Daily Mail quoted Sarah Hawkins, Marketing Director of La Senza, as saying.
“The activity is aimed at men to help them with their Christmas shopping, but we hope that women will find it fun and engaging too,” she stated.
The idea behind the advertisement was the brainchild of Tom Woodington and Robin Temple of creative agency Karmarama.
They said the viral nature of the campaign had proved a huge success for the High Street chain. (ANI)
- Victoria's Secret's store opens in UK - Jul 24, 2012
- Whiteley turns lingerie designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Northeast soaked in yuletide spirit - Dec 21, 2011
- Shillong choir to kick off Christmas festivities - Dec 10, 2011
- Miranda Kerr shows off baby bump for ad - Sep 04, 2010
- Cleavage enhancing bra to be UK's cheapest - Jun 14, 2010
- No raunchy pix post- wedding: Danielle - Jul 27, 2009
- Kate Moss sizzles in new raunchy ad for Dior Addict lipstick - Mar 18, 2011
- Laura Zielinski unveiled as new face of M&S DD+ lingerie - Sep 30, 2010
- Shillong choir founder named to World Choir Council - May 31, 2012
- Hunt on for curvy, charismatic DD+ Brit girl with natural bust! - Apr 03, 2010
- Google India unveils new search format for ads - Dec 27, 2011
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Bras bought from UK high street fitters have 'room for socks' in cups! - Jan 25, 2010
- 'Combat Barbie' Katrina Hodge's sizzling new ad - Feb 12, 2010
Tags: advertisement, advertising campaign, bra sizes, brainchild, choir girls, christmas shopping, creative agency, daily mail, deck the halls, festive cheer, keyboard, la senza, lingerie, mattresses, robin temple, sarah hawkins, seven girls, shoppers, viral nature, youtube video