Like Diana, Kate Middleton too will drop ‘obey’ from wedding vowsApril 22nd, 2011 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, April 22 (ANI): It’s official. Prince William’s fiancee Kate Middleton will reportedly follow in late Princess Diana’s footsteps by omitting the word “obey” from her wedding vows.
She will instead promise to “love, comfort, honour and keep” Prince William, London’s Daily Mirror reported.
Diana pledged herself to Prince Charles in a similar way during their wedding ceremony in 1981.
The revelation comes as the future king, 28, and his bride-to-be finalise their preparations for the much-anticipated event, which is just one week away, reports the Sydney Morning Herald. (ANI)
- Kate may not pledge to 'obey' William - Mar 26, 2011
- Like Diana, Kate Middleton too may not pledge to 'obey' hubby - Mar 27, 2011
- Kate Middleton's pre-wedding diet revealed - bags of sweets! - Mar 14, 2011
- William, Kate love story in a movie - Feb 03, 2011
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- How Kate Middleton might look like on her wedding night - Mar 10, 2011
- Kate Middleton as popular as Princess Diana in UK: Poll - Apr 23, 2011
- Kate Middleton to overtake Diana to become world's most talked-about woman - Apr 19, 2011
- William weds Kate (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton's wedding dress 'will be modest' - Feb 08, 2011
- 2 billion to tune in to watch the royal wedding - Apr 07, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- 'Kate Middleton as popular as Diana' among Brits - Apr 23, 2011
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Will-Kat to travel in over 100-year-old carriage - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: daily mirror, fiancee kate, footsteps, future king, honour, kate middleton, london, morning herald, prince charles, prince william, princess diana, revelation, sydney morning herald, wedding ceremony