Light plane crash kills two in AustriaSeptember 3rd, 2010 - 6:25 am ICT by IANS
Vienna, Sep 3 (IANS) A small aircraft crashed in Austria Thursday afternoon, killing the pilot and only passenger, police said.
The single-engine plane was trying to land at the Freistadt Airport in the Upper Austria state when it slammed into a riverbank next to a guest house and exploded, police was quoted as saying by Xinhua.
The cause of the accident has not yet been determined.
- Two dead in small plane crash in Austria - Aug 22, 2011
- Austrian to circumnavigate world in small plane - May 12, 2012
- Six killed in Swiss plane crash - Apr 30, 2012
- Pilot dies after mid air collision in UK - Jul 05, 2011
- Four Americans killed in Bahamas plane crash - Mar 27, 2012
- Indian-origin man among five dead in US plane crash (Lead) - Dec 21, 2011
- Two killed in small plane crash in US - Feb 22, 2012
- 10 killed as air ambulance crashes near Delhi (Fourth Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Three killed in US plane crash - Jul 25, 2011
- U.S. pilot among three killed in small plane crash in Indonesia - Sep 22, 2011
- Seven survive plane crash in Brazil - Dec 14, 2010
- Six dead as plane crashes in Brazil - Jan 16, 2011
- French envoy to Madagascar survives plane crash - May 11, 2011
- Pilot injured after small plane crashes near Lincoln County, Oklahoma airport - May 07, 2010
- Five killed as small plane crashes in US - Dec 21, 2011