Levi Johnston calls Sarah Palin ’snobby’April 9th, 2009 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 9 (ANI): Levi Johnston, the father of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s first grandchild, has called her a ’snob’ who thinks his ‘family is white trash’.
Johnston, 18, who said his appearances on the former Republican vice-presidential candidate’s campaign had been their idea, revealed in an exclusive interview on CBS’ “The Early Show” that he was heart-broken over the end of his engagement to Bristol.
He also revealed that he began sharing a room with Bristol in the Palin household a few weeks before the birth of their son, Tripp, and said that they were lying about him.
“We’re not cashing in on their name,” the New York Daily News quoted him as saying.
“I’m just trying to get my side of the story out there and letting people know who I am.
“They said I didn’t live there. I stayed there. I was like, OK, well, whatever you want to call it. I had my stuff there,” he said.
Johnston said that he’s under the impression the Palins though he’s not good enough for their daughter.
His sister Mercede seconded him by calling the Palin family as stuck-up.
“Look what they’re doing. They’re lying, trying to save theirselves. And they’re the one that asked for it,” she said.
“They brought him to the campaign. They should have known what was coming. They can’t, you know, turn around and try to take it back now,” she added.
Johnston also said that even though the pregnancy was unplanned, he has no regrets about it as his son meant the world to him.
“He’s my little boy. I don’t know what I’d do without him. When I hold him, it’s an amazing feeling. I just shake,” he said.
“I wouldn’t call any baby a mistake. I mean, I love him more than anything. I wouldn’t trade him for the world.
“I can go over there whenever I want and see my baby, but nine times out of ten, I’m not allowed to take him.
“It’s not as comfortable — they don’t think of me the same way anymore,” he added. (ANI)
- Levi Johnston wishes he'd never apologized to Sarah Palin - Aug 27, 2010
- Levi Johnston's ex not pregnant with his baby - Aug 01, 2010
- Sarah Palin 'not qualified' to be the next US President: Levi Johnston - Nov 03, 2010
- Bristol Palin has a new boyfriend - Jan 25, 2011
- Clooney worried about less sleep - Dec 15, 2011
- Bristol Palin's dad asked her to dump Levi Johnston and get a car: Mag - May 29, 2009
- Levi Johnston walks the red carpet with 'new date' Brittani Senser - Aug 10, 2010
- Bristol Palin appears on The View - Jul 08, 2011
- Sarah Palin planned to adopt grandchild to hide daughter's pregnancy - Sep 03, 2009
- Bristol Palin calls teen pregnancy 'humiliating' - May 27, 2010
- Bristol Palin calls it quits with fiancee Levi Johnston - Aug 04, 2010
- Sarah Palin wants to bury the hatchet with Levi Johnston - Nov 13, 2009
- Bristol Palin calls it quits with fiance - Aug 04, 2010
- Levi Johnston wants full custody of his son Tripp - Aug 07, 2012
- Levi Johnston fares worse than Sarah Palin on TV interview with same questions - Sep 30, 2010
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, bristol, cbs, cbs the early show, governor sarah palin, heart, household, levi, mistake, new york daily news, nine times, no regrets, pregnancy, presidential candidate, sarah palin, snobby, tripp, white trash, york daily news