Leona Lewis to launch fragranceJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 5:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 23 (IANS) British singer Leona Lewis is now about to launch a celebrity fragrance.People.co.uk reports that Lewis confirmed that she is working in partnership with a German beauty brand LR to develop a signature scent.
“I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to work on such an exciting project. I am passionate about what I do and it is important for me to give the best I can to my fans all of the time,” said Lewis.
Lewis is taking keen interest at every level of perfume making, starting from choosing the scent’s notes to working on the design of the bottle and packaging.
The fragrance is slated to launch in Europe and Asia in the summer of 2009.
- Leona Lewis to launch own fragrance - Jan 22, 2009
- Heidi Klum to launch her own perfume - Jan 24, 2011
- Taylor Swift to come up with her first fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Sex Pistols launch self-titled scent - Aug 19, 2010
- Jessica Chastain new face of YSL fragrance - Jun 09, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's perfume reminds her of childhood - May 19, 2011
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Dion to launch another fragrance - Jul 24, 2011
- Bruce Willis launches own fragrance - Apr 17, 2010
- Arjun Rampal's perfume to be launched Jan 12 - Jan 07, 2012
- Taylor Swift to launch own fragrance - Nov 02, 2010
- Liz Taylor's 'White Diamonds' still best-selling celeb fragrance - Mar 25, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011