Laura Bush ”may not tell-it-all” in memoirDecember 29th, 2008 - 6:33 pm ICT by ANI
New York, December 29 (ANI): Laura Bush may not be too keen to spill all the beans in her memoir, according to sources.
The First Lady of the United States had previously confirmed that she was planning to pen a memoir and had met publishers in that regard.
The wife of the forty-third and current US President, George W. Bush, had reportedly pitched her upcoming special about the White House to eight of them.
“The interest is tepid. She’’s not willing to reveal as much as they expect her to,” the New York Daily News quoted an insider as saying.
Bush is being represented by attorney Bob Barnett, whose many clients include Hillary Clinton, for whom he allegedly bagged an 8 million dollar deal.
Speaking about former librarian’’s book, Barnett said: “The interest has been great. We”ve had excellent meetings. We will resolve [the book deal] after the first of the year.” (ANI)
- Nikki Haley publishing her memoir - Jul 01, 2011
- Bob Dylan signs deal to write 6 more books - Jan 20, 2011
- George Bush Encounters Allegations That He Plagiarized His Memoir - Nov 14, 2010
- Sarah Palin to take up media role after election debacle - Jan 23, 2009
- Shania Twain to document affair pain in autobiography - Sep 23, 2010
- Kendra Wilkinson reveals all her dirty secrets in her memoir - Jul 07, 2010
- Former American First Lady, Laura Bush, Hints That She and Her Husband May Have Undergone Poisoning In 2007 - Apr 29, 2010
- Hillary Clinton 'tuned' for 2016 Presidency? - Oct 07, 2010
- Writer, intellectual Christopher Hitchens dies of cancer - Dec 16, 2011
- School teacher fired after memoir speaks of sex - Jan 08, 2012
- Michelle Obama most popular US First Lady ever - Apr 01, 2010
- US lecture circuit believes Sarah Palin is a "blithering idiot" - Sep 30, 2009
- Winehouse's father to write Amy's memoir - Oct 12, 2011
- German hotel dismisses Laura Bush's poisoning claim as 'publicity stunt' - Apr 30, 2010
- Middle East peace: Clinton facing crucial test - Sep 05, 2010
Tags: bob barnett, december 29, dollar deal, first lady, george w bush, hillary clinton, insider, laura bush, librarian, memoir, new york daily news, president george w bush, publishers, regard, united states, us president george, white house, york daily news