Latest office jargons - ‘Blamestorming and Boss-spasmingJanuary 29th, 2008 - 5:54 pm ICT by admin
London, Jan 29 (ANI): Blamestorming and boss-spasming are among the latest words to make a buzz in the world of office jargon.
According to recruitment firm Office Angels, blamestorming is used when colleagues debate over why a deadline was missed and who was to blame for it.
Boss-spasming means suddenly looking busy as a manager enters the room.
“Jargon is part of office life and while it can often be regarded as baffling and frustrating, there are advantages to speaking the office lingo, the Telegraph quoted David Clubb, the managing director of Office Angels, as saying.
“These can range from bonding with a team to understanding mind-boggling conference calls, he added. (ANI)
- ''Credit crunch'' and ''current climate'' enter office jargon - Feb 12, 2009
- 2 in 5 office workers think their next desk neighbours are irritating - Oct 23, 2009
- Bizarre local requests made to Brit council call centres revealed - Aug 20, 2010
- American 'tastes' democracy at Akhilesh Darshan - May 02, 2012
- WHO lauds India's year without polio (Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- Tuesday at 10am - most stressful time of the week - Jan 25, 2011
- Apex court pulls up IT department for tardy 2G probe (Second Lead) - May 05, 2011
- 'So many zeroes...' Supreme Court raps tax department on 2G (Lead) - May 05, 2011
- Watch 'Skyfall' first trailer on your mobiles - Jul 31, 2012
- Chhattisgarh in no hurry to punish corrupt IAS officer - May 29, 2011
- Rajaratnam character witness paid millions: Prosecution - Apr 15, 2011
- Jay-Z kept Def Jam staff happy with alcoholic rewards - Sep 21, 2009
- Omar thirsty for power, says Mehbooba - Mar 27, 2012
- On the cart: Quest for self, leadership, drama (IANS Books This Week) - Aug 04, 2011
- Hockey excluded from Pakistan National Games - Nov 04, 2010