Last lot of Olympic tickets to go on saleJuly 23rd, 2008 - 2:59 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 23 (Xinhua) The last lot of tickets for next month’s Olympic Games will be put on sale from Friday at the Olympic venues. Of the 820,000 tickets that will go on sale, 250,000 are for events in Beijing while the rest are for football competitions in Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenyang and Qinghuangdao.
“In almost each of the 28 sports, there are tickets for sale,” Beijing Olympics ticketing director Zhu Yan said. Each person can buy two tickets for one session.
A total of 6.8 million tickets for the Beijing Games are available for sale, with about 75 percent being reserved for the domestic spectators.
- London Olympic tickets unveiled - May 22, 2012
- Former Chinese soccer chief goes on trial for graft - Apr 25, 2012
- Coe hails Olympic test events a success - May 10, 2012
- London 2012 ticket resale from Jan 6 - Dec 15, 2011
- Three more added to the list of corrupt referees - Dec 22, 2011
- Chinese referee admits taking $256,000 in bribes (Lead) - Dec 20, 2011
- Britons buy 75 percent of Olympics tickets - May 14, 2012
- Commonwealth Games tickets now on sale - Jun 04, 2010
- Paralympic Ticketing Begins June 20 - Jun 19, 2008
- China to build advanced industrial hub - Nov 11, 2011
- Former club manager and referees on trial for soccer corruption - Dec 20, 2011
- London Olympic contingency tickets to go on sale - May 09, 2012
- More London Olympic tickets going on sale - May 15, 2012
- World Cup T20 ticket sales rise - Apr 03, 2012
- Lottery fever hits as 'Mega Millions' jackpot reaches $540 million - Mar 30, 2012