Lance Armstrong considering politics?July 26th, 2008 - 5:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 26 (ANI): Cycling champion Lance Armstrong may soon be plunging into politics.
The seven time Tour de France winner is planning to turn to politics so that he can make the changes he wants, including better conditions for Cancer survivors.
For the moment however, Armstrong is busy devoting his time to his cancer charity the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
“There might come a time when you feel like you”ve reached a wall and you need to step into public office and try to make change through that channel or those ends,” Contactmusic quoted Lance, as saying at his foundation’’s Livestrong Summit in Columbus, Ohio.
Armstrong is currently been in the news for dating How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days star Kate Hudson. (ANI)
- Lance Armstrong retires from professional cycling - Feb 17, 2011
- Cycling champ Armstrong dedicates Tour de Suisse efforts to actor Hopper - Jun 15, 2010
- 'Armstrong may become symbol for decades of corruption in professional cycling' - Jan 23, 2011
- Yuvraj says he is getting better - Feb 16, 2012
- Full text of Lance Armstrong's statement - Aug 24, 2012
- Armstrong to end international career Down Under - Oct 24, 2010
- Lance Armstrong's fly-cycle criticised by animal welfare groups - Jul 25, 2009
- Yuvraj says his treatment nearing completion - Mar 13, 2012
- Lance Armstrong welcomes fifth baby - Oct 19, 2010
- Jonathan Jay White's Story A Hoax? - Jul 21, 2009
- Lance Armstrong's New Zealand holiday - Jan 30, 2011
- Yuvraj feeling 'weak' after second round of chemotherapy - Mar 01, 2012
- Armstrong won't contest doping charges, to lose titles - Aug 24, 2012
- Armstrong again faces doping charges - Jun 14, 2012
- Landis claims he saw Lance Armstrong taking drugs - Jul 24, 2010