LaBeouf escapes drunken driving chargeSeptember 26th, 2008 - 1:00 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 26 (IANS) Shia LaBeouf, the “Transformers” star, will not be charged with drunken driving because of lack of evidence against him. TMZ.com reports that the Los Angeles County District Attorney rejected the case on grounds of insufficient evidence. The actor was involved in a car accident and was arrested July 27.
LeBeouf will get off relatively easy, but will have his licence suspended for six to nine months because he refused a blood-alcohol test.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore said the actor’s hearing is scheduled soon.
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Pitt, LaBeouf to star in 'Riptide'? - Jul 04, 2010
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Mel Gibson case "nearing the end of the investigation" - Aug 10, 2010
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf did not cause the crash: Sheriffs office - Jul 30, 2008
- Shia LaBeouf says he misses working with Megan Fox - Jun 12, 2010
- Shia LaBeoufs driving license suspended for one year - Jan 21, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan sent to jail again - Sep 25, 2010
Tags: blood alcohol test, county district attorney, insufficient evidence, lack of evidence, lebeouf, los angeles county district attorney, los angeles county sheriff, shia labeouf, steve whitmore, york sep