Kylie Minogue to launch golf-based fashion rangeJune 14th, 2009 - 11:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 14 (IANS) Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue is taking her obsession for golf to a new level — she wants to design a range of stylish clothes to wear on the course.
The “Spinning Around” hitmaker fell in love with the sport when she started playing it with boyfriend Andres Velencoso earlier this year and she now plans to add a golf-based fashion range to her portfolio, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Maybe I need to get into designing golfwear, because let me tell you, it’s not easy to look good on the golf course,” she said.
- Kylie Minogue makes jewellery for beau - Dec 10, 2010
- Minogue enjoys washing dishes - Feb 27, 2011
- Kylie feels like boyfriend's secretary - Jun 27, 2010
- Kylie Minogue says "golf can be sexy" - Oct 18, 2009
- Kylie Minogue to design clothes for golf course - Jun 10, 2009
- Kylie Minogue plans to start a family - Feb 18, 2010
- Minogue buys an apartment in London - Apr 06, 2011
- Kylie Minogue's beau passes her 'road test' - Jun 20, 2010
- Minogue in no rush to have kids - Sep 13, 2011
- Minogue's musical for next year - May 03, 2011
- Minogue, Velencoso not ready for family - Dec 25, 2010
- My boyfriend likes me without make-up: Minogue - Jun 14, 2010
- Kylie's boyfriend unfazed by her emotional breakdown - Jun 21, 2010
- Kylie Minogue indulges in her newfound passion of golf with beau - Dec 21, 2009
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes split rumours - Jun 03, 2010