Kylie Minogue reduces fan to tearsDecember 12th, 2008 - 12:19 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 11 (IANS) Australian pop singer-songwriter and occasional actress Kylie Minogue left a young fan speechless and in tears of joy after she was picked to sing a duet with the pop princess. According to thesun.co.uk, Australian youngster Alannah Quartly, 12, was plucked from a crowd of 1000 and invited on stage after the launch of Minogue’s new fragrance Sexy Darling at Myer Center, Sydney.
The pair shared a microphone as Minogue cuddled her emotional fan during a rendition of her song “White Diamond”.
“I was really, really, really excited. When I grow up I want to be exactly like Kylie, I want to be a performer,” said an elated Quartly after the concert.
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Kylie Minogue sings duet with 11-year-old fan - Dec 11, 2008
- Charlotte Church breaks into karaoke at gay bar - Mar 04, 2011
- Aussie woman nearly passes out as she meets idol Kylie Minogue - Jul 25, 2010
- I'm free and single: Kylie Minogue - Oct 27, 2008
- Kylie wants to duet with sister Dannii - Jun 16, 2011
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- My boyfriend likes me without make-up: Minogue - Jun 14, 2010
- Healy almost named her baby 'Friday' - May 19, 2012
- Paris Hilton has a crush on Kylie Minogue - Feb 16, 2009
- Charlotte Church serenades drinkers at gay club - Mar 03, 2011
- Kylie Minogue Enthralls Viewers With Her Performance In A Remote Village Pub - Aug 26, 2010
- Minogue sports short hair in movie - Aug 03, 2012
- Kylie Minogue slaps boyfriend - Jul 17, 2009