Kylie Minogue plans to relaunch acting careerDecember 16th, 2008 - 2:29 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 16 (IANS) Australian pop singer-songwriter and actress Kylie Minogue is planning to reprise her acting career in the future.Minogue has said that she often wonders how her life would have unfolded if she hadn’t turned her hand to singing, reports contactmusic.com.
The “Wow” hitmaker shot to fame in Australian soap opera “Neighbours” in the 1980s before launching her successful singing career off the back of the show.
The diminutive star did a cameo in Britain’s “Doctor Who” Christmas special last year and Minogue wouldn’t rule out doing more acting in the future.
“I’ve been concentrating on music for such a long time now that I sometimes have to remind myself that I started out acting! I wonder what my life would be like if I had not followed a recording career and instead focused on the craft of acting,” she said.
“Acting plays a definite role in music and many aspects of my musical career but I do look forward to more film or stage acting in the future.”
- Kylie Minogue Bags A Role In Hollywood Film - Jul 02, 2010
- Minogue wants to do musical - Dec 25, 2010
- Kylie 'felt guilty' about overshadowing sister Dannii - Sep 15, 2010
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Kylie Minogue Plans To Go Behind The Camera - Jul 09, 2010
- Kylie Minogue desperate to star in a movie musical - Dec 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue eager to reprise her acting career - Dec 15, 2008
- Kylie Minogue wants to direct - Apr 11, 2011
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Kylie jokes about making one-off return appearance on 'Neighbours' - May 22, 2010
- Kylie Minogue lands first film role in almost a decade - Jul 01, 2010
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- Kylie Minogue heading back to silver screen? - Jun 18, 2010
- Kylie Minogue breaks down as she talks of traumatic cancer battle - Mar 07, 2011
- Cole wants to inspire underprivileged teens - Jul 13, 2012