Kylie Minogue: I’ve had BotoxApril 2nd, 2009 - 4:15 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 2 (ANI): Kylie Minogue has admitted to using Botox.
While in an interview, the 40-year-old Australian singer confessed she had cosmetic injections to ensure her face remains wrinkle-free and also hinted she may have undergone other anti-ageing procedures.
The China Daily reported that the singer told Elle magazine: “I’m definitely not one of those people who says, ‘You shouldn’t do this.’
“Everyone individually can do what they want. I also think it doesn’t have the stigma that it had when I was growing up. ”
“For all time women have wanted to, for the most part, look their best. It’s just that what we have available to us today is - what it is today. And if you want to take advantage of it, yeah.
“I’m preferring to be a lot more natural these days. I’ve tried Botox, I’ve tried all Earlier this year, Kylie’s flawless forehead sparked rumours she uses Botox,” she added. (ANI)
- I've given Botox a try: Kylie Minogue - Apr 03, 2009
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes plastic surgery claims - May 23, 2010
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Forever young - more men opting for Botox - Oct 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue admits using botox - Apr 03, 2009
- Botox scares Cheryl Cole - May 07, 2010
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- I was destined to be a star: Kylie Minogue - Jun 17, 2012
- Kylie Minogue to return to acting - Jun 16, 2010
- Megan Fox rubbishes botox rumours - Jul 10, 2011
- Turn the clock around, gift your dad cosmetic treatment (June 17 is Father's Day) - Jun 15, 2012