Kylie Minogue admits using botoxApril 3rd, 2009 - 12:14 am ICT by IANS
London, April 2 (IANS) Putting paid to the rumours of the past few years, Australian pop superstar Kylie Minogue has admitted to trying Botox for beauty enhancement.
The 40-year-old singer says she used the injections to get rid of wrinkles and hinted that she may have had more work done, reports Mirror online.
“For all time women have wanted to, for the most part, look their best. It’s just that what we have available to us today is what it is today. I’m preferring to be a lot more natural these days. I’ve tried Botox, I’ve tried all,” she said.
She had earlier been a bit more circumspect about surgery to battle the signs of ageing and had then said: “You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t.”
- Kylie Minogue: I've had Botox - Apr 02, 2009
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes plastic surgery claims - May 23, 2010
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- I've given Botox a try: Kylie Minogue - Apr 03, 2009
- Botox can actually cause wrinkles - May 11, 2010
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- Kardashian admits having botox, denies plastic surgery - May 25, 2010
- UK mum injects 8-yr-old daughter with Botox to make her a superstar - Mar 24, 2011
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Hatcher posts pics of her face sans make-up to prove she's Botox free - Aug 13, 2010
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- Megan Fox rubbishes botox rumours - Jul 10, 2011
- Forever young - more men opting for Botox - Oct 25, 2010