Kutcher desperate to cast wife Moore in his gameshowJuly 22nd, 2008 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , July 22 (ANI): Ashton Kutcher is desperately pleading wife Demi Moore to participate in the TV gameshow he is producing.
Kutchers new show Opportunity Knocks examines the family bond by quizzing family members on how well they know each other.
And, he knows that Demi will definitely help boost the show.
“She”d be a genius. I actually think that in general the moms on this show are going to do a lot better than everybody else in the family,” Contactmusic quoted Kutcher, as saying.
Kutcher is completely convinced that his handsome family comprising of Moore s three children Rumer, 19, Scout, 16, and Tallulah, 14 from ex-husband Bruce Willis would make a perfect team on his game show. (ANI)
- Demi Moore's Daughters Are Considering Staging An Intervention - Jun 15, 2012
- Moore's daughters not speaking to her? - Jul 08, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Demi Moore says she'd love to have a baby with Ashton Kutcher - Apr 12, 2010
- Bonding with Bruce was difficult initially, says Kutcher - Jun 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis angry with daughters - Jul 30, 2012
- Demi Moore thinks laughter is the key to stay young - Apr 14, 2010
- Bruce welcomes fourth child - Apr 02, 2012
- Demi Moore won't leave rehab till fully fit - Feb 27, 2012
- Kutcher doesn't want children with Moore - May 14, 2010
- Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis is now engaged to Micah Alberti - Apr 16, 2010
- Demi Moore hates being estranged from her daughters - Jul 13, 2012
- A new man in Demi Moore's life? - Dec 02, 2011
- Willis says he, Kutcher, Moore " have become like a tribe" - Jun 16, 2009
- Bruce Willis gets married to model girlfriend - Mar 23, 2009