‘Koussa knows nothing about Lockerbie bombing’: Gaddafi’s sonApril 6th, 2011 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
Tripoli, Apr (ANI): Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi’s son Seif Gaddafi has said that Libya’s former foreign minister Moussa Koussa knows nothing about the Lockerbie bomb.
He also described Koussa as “sick and old,” The Scotsman reports.
Koussa, who resigned from Gaddafi’s government and fled to the UK last week, is being questioned by the Scottish prosecutors about 1988 Lockerbie bombing case in which nearly 270 people were killed as Pan Am Flight 103 flight was brought down following a terrorist bomb attack.
Seif suggested that Koussa might make up “funny stories” about Lockerbie and Colonel Gaddafi in exchange for immunity.
He said British and US officials know everything about Lockerbie so there are no secrets that Koussa can reveal.
Koussa was head of Gaddafi’s feared intelligence agency from 1994 and was a senior intelligence agent when Pan Am flight 103 was blown up over Lockerbie. (ANI)
- Scottish police questions Libyan defector Moussa Koussa over Lockerbie bombing - Apr 08, 2011
- Koussa says Palestinians, not Libya behind Lockerbie bombing - Apr 02, 2011
- Relatives demand UK to grill ex Libyan FM over Lockerbie bombing - Apr 01, 2011
- 'Britain using soft approach with Gaddafi defector Koussa' - Apr 03, 2011
- 1988 Lockerbie bomber al-Megrahi dies in Tripoli - May 20, 2012
- Lockerbie bomber's family to sue Scotland over 'medical neglect' in jail: Gaddafi - Dec 03, 2010
- Lockerbie bomber found at mother's house - Aug 29, 2011
- Libyan Justice Minister Al-Jleil says Gaddafi ordered Lockerbie bombing - Feb 23, 2011
- Gaddafi must face Lockerbie trial, says acquitted man - Aug 28, 2011
- Libyan rebels refuse to talk to Koussa, accusing him of having 'blood on his hand' - Apr 14, 2011
- 'Lockerbie bomber close to dying' - Dec 09, 2010
- Gaddafi is a psychological wreck, says ex-Libyan Foreign Affairs Minister - Apr 02, 2011
- No deal of immunity struck between UK and Libya defector Mousa Koussa: William Hague - Apr 04, 2011
- U.S. presidential candidate Romney calls on Libyan rebels to extradite Lockerbie bomber - Aug 23, 2011
- Lockerbie bomber who killed 270 is dead - May 20, 2012
Tags: bomb attack, colonel gaddafi, foreign minister, immunity, intelligence agency, intelligence agent, libya, libyan leader muammar, libyan leader muammar gaddafi, lockerbie bomb, lockerbie bombing, minister moussa, muammar gaddafi, pan am flight 103, prosecutors, seif, terrorist bomb, tripoli