Korean team visits UAE’s crisis management authorityJune 21st, 2012 - 12:49 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, June 20 (IANS/WAM) A South Korean delegation has visited the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) national crisis management authority.
The visiting team from the presidential office for emergency and crisis management in South Korea wanted to discuss cooperation and exchange experiences in the areas related to management of crisis and emergencies.
The visitors were briefed about the UAE’s National Crisis and Emergency Management Authority (NCEMA)’s functions and its coordinative role with other agencies to tackle the crises.
- UAE,Poland discuss cooperation - Apr 23, 2012
- Emirates Korean Film Festival begins - Apr 07, 2012
- UAE, South Korea keen on new business deals - Aug 28, 2011
- South Korean President to visit UAE Saturday - Mar 11, 2011
- South Korean media delegation visits UAE - Mar 16, 2012
- UAE, Iraq hold bilateral talks - May 31, 2012
- UAE, Cyprus review bilateral ties - Jul 04, 2012
- UAE president honours national Olympic football team - Mar 27, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE's financial markets to close for three days - Nov 28, 2011
- Etihad Airways to host airline symposium - May 17, 2012
- South Korean officials learn e-governance in UAE - Sep 24, 2011
- UAE-Britain relations important: Prince Andrew - Nov 25, 2011
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE Heritage Festival inaugurated - Apr 24, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, cooperation, crises, crisis management, emergencies, emergency management, exchange experiences, korean delegation, management authority, national crisis, south korea, united arab emirates