Kim Kardashian to buy Beckham’s home?March 27th, 2012 - 3:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Reality TV star Kim Kardashian reportedly wants to buy David and Victoria Beckham’s English home as a European base for her family.
The Beckhams, who relocated to Los Angeles in 2007 after David joined LA Galaxy, are apparently selling the 17-acre estate worth 18 million pounds.
And Kim, 31, is said to be planning to snap up the property for her family, including sisters Khloe and Kourtney and mother Kris Jenner, reports contactmusic.com.
The property comprises a helipad, petting zoo, swimming pools and a recording studio.
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim's mom happy with Kanye West - Jun 29, 2012
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Kim Kardashian tells mom not to interfere - Jul 23, 2012
- Kris Jenner wants her own talk show - Jul 19, 2012
- Kris Jenner says that the Kardashians work 25 hours a day - Mar 31, 2011
- Kim gets supports from sisters - Nov 01, 2011
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's manager mum may be making millions - Dec 08, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,