Keira Knightley to be cloned in new movieMarch 3rd, 2009 - 6:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) British actress Keira Knightley will play a clone in her next movie, which is a science fiction thriller.
Directed by Mark Romanek, the film is titled “Never Let Me Go” and will pit Knightley opposite actors Andrew Garfield and Carey Mulligan, reports contactmusic.com.
The story revolves around three characters who grow up in a boarding school oblivious of the outside world until they discover they are clones grown for the sole purpose of organ donation.
Production is scheduled to begin in April in London and Norfolk, England.
- Keira Knightly to star in sci-fi thriller Never Let Me Go - Mar 02, 2009
- Keira Knightley enjoyed playing villain in new flick - Oct 14, 2010
- Keira Knightley faces toughest role in new flick - Aug 16, 2010
- Knightley signed 'Never Let Me Go' for Mulligan - Jan 11, 2011
- Knightley's comic act - Jun 25, 2012
- Carey Mulligan not part of 'My Fair Lady' remake - Feb 20, 2010
- Keira Knightley Says Carey Mulligan Was Behind Signing 'Never Let Me Go' - Jan 11, 2011
- Keira Knightley always helps her friends in crisis - Jan 03, 2011
- Mulligan is brilliant at crying: Knightley - Jan 31, 2011
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012
- Danny Boyle's Thriller 127 Hours To Close The London Film Festival - Aug 13, 2010
- Actresses eye '... The Dragon Tattoo' - May 08, 2010
- Mulligan weds Mumford - Apr 23, 2012
- Jude Law might star in 'Anna Karenina' - Mar 19, 2011
- Keira Knightley, Carey Mulligan lock lips in new flick - Jun 17, 2010
Tags: actors, boarding school, british actress, carey mulligan, clone, clones, garfield, keira knightley, london march, mark romanek, norfolk england, organ donation, science fiction thriller, sole purpose