Keating writes song for DenmarkFebruary 13th, 2009 - 1:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 13 (IANS) Boyzone lead singer Ronan Keating said he has written a song “Believe Again” for Denmark and not for his native Ireland.
Mirror.co.uk reports that the song ended up being selected for the Eurovision Song Contest.
He was on a radio show recently and said he was writing some new material for an album.
He said: “It’s a brand new album. We’re back in the studio, so we’ll have a new album out for the end of the year hopefully.”
Keating said: “It wasn’t written as a Eurovision song, it was just written as a pop song with this guy from Denmark, and one thing led to another and this guy covered it and he ended up going into the competition into the final 10 and it won. It is brilliant, it’s hilarious.”
- Ronan Keating writes Eurovision Song Contest entry for Denmark - Feb 13, 2009
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Keating nervous about album release - Jan 16, 2012
- Recording new album was like therapy: Ronan Keating - Mar 03, 2010
- Ronan Keating to swim Irish sea - Mar 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Boyzone to release new album this year - Apr 03, 2011
- Fan makes fun of Keating - Jun 27, 2012
- Ronan fondly remembers bandmate Stephen Gately - Oct 24, 2009
- Keating suffered depression after split - May 24, 2012
- Ronan Keating swims Irish sea for charity - Sep 03, 2011
- Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover? - May 31, 2010
- Boyzone to release new album featuring Gately - Nov 01, 2009
- Mel B to judge Australian 'The X Factor' - Apr 28, 2011
- Ronan Keating, wife to move into new house - Dec 13, 2010