Katona feels confident about toned tummyJanuary 26th, 2011 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 26 (IANS) Singer Kerry Katona is feeling more confident than ever after undergoing a non-surgical treatment for tightening the skin around her stomach, which had begun to sag after she gave birth to four kids.The 30-year-old was quite conscious about the stretch marks and saggy skin on her stomach, so she decided to undergo a treatment called Meosculpt, dailymail.co.uk reports.
“After four children, I still have problem areas that exercise alone won’t shift. For me it’s the skin around my tummy button. Like every other woman I’m not 100 percent confident, and of course there are things we would all change,” Katona said.
“But I do feel a lot more confident about showing my stomach now, and my stretch marks have got a lot smaller, too,” she added.
The Meosculpt treatment, which can be used on the stomach as well as other fat-prone areas such as the thighs, arms and love handles, involves a “mix of vitamins, minerals and amino acids” applied directly to the skin to help reduce sagging skin and tighten things up.
This is not the first time Katona has resorted to medical help for a perfect body.
In 2009, she opted for a liposuction procedure before putting the two stone she lost back on in just two months.
However, she began exercising later and recently even released her own fitness DVD.
- Kerry Katona goes for tummy tuck - Oct 03, 2010
- Kerry Katona underwent tummy tuck - Jul 10, 2012
- Susan Sarandon is 'comfortable in her saggy skin' - Nov 22, 2010
- Oz women as young as 18 taking overseas cosmetic-surgery holidays - Jun 09, 2010
- Wary of swim wear? Here's how to take plunge - Jun 04, 2011
- Kardashian still struggles with cellulite - Mar 18, 2011
- "I Want Another Boob Job," Says Kerry Katona - Jan 24, 2011
- First day, first show: Freshers spruce up with cosmetic treatments - Jul 21, 2012
- Hottest new fad chills to kill fat - Aug 02, 2010
- Wave goodbye to flab - the non-surgical way - Jul 30, 2010
- Celebrities' secrets to banishing cellulite revealed - Mar 29, 2011
- Bid adieu to those baggy arms - Jan 16, 2011
- Tummy tuck patient in Lyon, France discovers scissors in her stomach - Feb 16, 2011
- 20-year-old spends 20,000 pounds on cosmetic surgeries - May 23, 2011
- Forever young - more men opting for Botox - Oct 25, 2010
Tags: amino acids, fitness, kerry katona, liposuction, london jan, love handles, medical help, perfect body, problem areas, prone areas, sagging skin, stomach, stretch marks, thighs, vitamins minerals