Kate Winslet denies airbrush claims in magazine picturesNovember 5th, 2008 - 9:50 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 5 (IANS) English actress Kate Winslet has hit out at claims that her Vanity Fair pictures have been airbrushed. The actress peeled off to just a pair of stilettos and stockings in her raunchiest shoot to date for the cover page of the fashion magazine’s December issue, reports thesun.co.uk.
Speculation has since been mounting that the shots of her body have been manipulated - something Winslet strongly denies.
“Kate is furious at suggestions that her body has been airbrushed. She is in terrific shape and what you see is how she looks or she would never have agreed to pose for those shots,” her representative told the People magazine.
- Kate Winslet livid over ''airbrushed photo'' claims - Nov 05, 2008
- Winslet poses as Elizabeth Taylor! - Sep 09, 2011
- Carmen Electra goes topless for magazine cover - Aug 11, 2012
- Kate Winslet poses in just stockings and stilettos - Nov 04, 2008
- My hips were not touched: Demi Moore - Nov 22, 2009
- Lohan's freckle-less photos raise eyebrows - Jul 17, 2009
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate Winslet Has A New Man In Her Life - Jan 03, 2011
- Winslet's fears over nude scene in 'Titanic 3D' - Mar 29, 2012
- Kate Winslet says no to plastic surgery - Mar 02, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Winslet doesn't do crash diets - Oct 20, 2011
- Alba shows off baby bump for magazine shoot - Jul 08, 2011
- No more nudity for Kate Winslet - Jul 09, 2009
- Kate Winslet speaks about her divorce from Sam Mendes - Mar 10, 2011