Kate Moss turns ghoulish for magazine coverJune 4th, 2009 - 12:28 am ICT by IANS
London, June 3 (IANS) British artist Damien Hirst has turned supermodel Kate Moss into a ghoul for a new high art magazine cover shot.
The eccentric painter and sculptor has portrayed what the model’s face would look like if half her skin was peeled off for the cover of the second issue of US publication Tar, reports contactmusic.com.
Apart from the cover, Moss features inside the magazine as well - there is a seven-page essay about the catwalk beauty by US author James Frey.
- Damien Hirst to peel Kate Moss' skin off for new high art magazine cover - Jun 04, 2009
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Moss graces Vogue's cover for 30th time! - Aug 22, 2010
- Kate Moss wants to set up modeling school - Dec 21, 2010
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- Damien Hirst rescued me: Ronnie Wood - Sep 08, 2011
- Kate Moss gets new hairstyle - Nov 04, 2010
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate Moss exhibition cancelled over sponsorship slump - Apr 14, 2010
- George Michael completes music video with Moss - Jul 16, 2012
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Courtney Love Claims To Have Had A Lesbian Fling With Supermodel Kate Moss - May 24, 2010
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Brits lose fashion sense in summer: Kate Moss - Jun 13, 2012