Kate Moss to quit modelling for musicOctober 1st, 2008 - 12:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 30 (IANS) British supermodel Kate Moss wants to quit modelling and forge a full-time career in music. “She has told everyone she won’t carry on modelling after she turns 35. Songwriting and being a singer will slowly take over,” confirmed a source close to Moss.
She first took to the stage with ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty’s band Babyshambles and performed on their album, “Down In Albion”, reports thesun.co.uk.
However, bandmates of her most recent former beau Jamie Hince of “The Kills” reportedly refused to let the model join them on stage.
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince? - Dec 31, 2010
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate Moss builds two bars in new pad - Jan 28, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Kate Moss joins Performing Rights Society - Sep 28, 2009
- Kate wants big singers at her wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Moss taking goat weed pills to get pregnant - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince planned to name new album 'Sex Tapes' - Mar 26, 2011
- Courtney Love Claims To Have Had A Lesbian Fling With Supermodel Kate Moss - May 24, 2010