Kate Middleton’s family selling hen-night itemsMarch 21st, 2011 - 4:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 21 (IANS) The family of British royal bride, Kate Middleton, is reportedly selling cheeky hen-night accessories for brides that encourage them to have a last fling or a drink before the wedding.
Party Pieces, the retail firm owned by Kate’s mother Carole and father Michael, sells pillows that has a message telling brides to have “one last fling before the ring”.
Other items include party napkins carrying the message “drink triple, see double, act single” and a veil with a string of fake pearls, The Sun reported.
Kate’s own hen party will reportedly have a theme from “Dirty Dancing” and is scheduled to be held at a family home in Bucklebury, Berkshire.
The girls would later head to London where four clubs have been booked by Kate’s sister, Pippa Middleton, 27.
Kate will marry Prince William April 29.
- Kate Middleton's family firm sells pillows telling brides to have one last fling - Mar 21, 2011
- Middletons leave London for hometown Bucklebury - May 01, 2011
- Kate Middleton celebrates hen-night - Mar 29, 2011
- Prince William avoids Royals for lunch with Kate Middleton's family - Apr 25, 2011
- Kate Middleton's family firm launces Britannia scratch card - Mar 15, 2011
- We've got Bieber fever, says Middleton family - May 30, 2011
- Kate's village Bucklebury celebrates wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Queen finally meets Kate Middleton's parents - Apr 21, 2011
- Prince William's in-laws offer 'adult' outfits online - Jan 23, 2012
- Kate Middleton's mum 'clashes with designer over wedding outfit' - Apr 18, 2011
- Kate Middleton's family 'awarded their own coat of arms' - Apr 20, 2011
- Like Prince William, Kate Middleton too opts for low-key hen night - Mar 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton's parents 'thrilled' by her engagement to Prince William - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Middleton to throw 'normal' reception bash - Dec 07, 2010
- Pippa Middleton to get armoured car - Jun 25, 2011
Tags: april 29, berkshire, brides, bucklebury, dirty dancing, double act, hen night accessories, hen party, kate middleton, last fling, london march, march 21, party napkins, party pieces, pearls, prince william, retail firm, royal bride, veil, wedding party