Kate Middleton will have to wait till 2009 to be Prince William’s brideNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:58 am ICT by admin
But sources close to William, a second lieutenant in the Household Cavalry, say that although the couple are dating again, Kate will have to wait until at least till July 2009 to marry him.
“William is very happy at the moment and everything is great with him and Kate, but he’s aware that now their romance is back on track all the speculation about a Royal wedding will start up again. He and Kate have had a lot of discussions about their future together,” the Daily Mail quoted a friend, as saying.
“William has told Kate he is in no hurry to get engaged and that while he does want to get married, he doesn’t want to marry just yet. If William has his way there probably won’t be a wedding until July 2009 when he finishes all his military training commitments.
“As long as Wills behaves himself, Kate will be happy to wait. She’s young and in love, but also not in any hurry to get married,” the friend added.
According to friends, Kate, who plans to quit her job as a buyer at High Street chain Jigsaw, has focussed all her attention on William since getting back together.
“Kate played a blinder during their separation, with William eating out of her hand at the end. Now they are back together her world revolves around him,” another friend said. (ANI)
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Prince Harry And Former Girlfriend Chelsy Davy Spotted Together - Feb 08, 2011
- Harry's invitation to Chelsy for Royal wedding sparks patch-up rumours - Nov 29, 2010
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- UK royals urged to back gay marriages - Apr 25, 2011
- Kate Middleton pregnant? - Sep 06, 2012
- Will-Kat to spend royal wedding eve dusk away from each other - Apr 27, 2011
- Zara Phillips And Mike Tindall Calls For Another Royal wedding - Dec 22, 2010
- Fans camp at Westminster Abbey for Royal Wedding - Apr 27, 2011
- We are so lucky to have her: Charles says about Kate - Apr 30, 2011
- Wiil-Kat 'did not sign a prenup agreement' - May 02, 2011
- Kate Middleton Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Parents Congratulate Them - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Middleton is handling stress well, says Prince William's cousin - Apr 28, 2011
- Will-Kat fly out of palace, honeymoon destination a secret - Apr 30, 2011
Tags: commitments, daily mail, focussed, household cavalry, hurry, jigsaw, kate middleton, military training, prince william, royal wedding, s young, second lieutenant, speculation, speculations, wills