Kate Hudson offers condolences to TravoltaJanuary 6th, 2009 - 10:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 6 (IANS) Hollywood actress Kate Hudson took time out of promoting her latest film to offer her condolences to actor John Travolta and Kelly Preston after the tragic death of their teenaged son Jett.The star was walking the red carpet at the New York premiere of her latest movie “Bride Wars” with Anne Hathaway Monday, when she approached reporters to offer a message of support to the grieving parents, reports contactmusic.com.
“My blessings go out to that family. They’re going to go through such a difficult time… I wish the family my blessings and prayers,” said Hudson.
Jett died following a seizure at the family’s Bahamas holiday home Jan 2 and tributes from celebrities, including Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey, have been pouring in over the weekend to the Travolta family.
- Wife's pregnancy a miracle, says Travolta - Jun 04, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Scientology helped me deal with son's death: John Travolta - Jan 29, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Are Blessed With A Chubby Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- John Travolta's Wife Not Expecting Twins - May 27, 2010
- Airport truck kills John Travolta's dogs - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- Baby Benjamin is identical to dad John Travolta, says Kelly Preston - Jan 24, 2011
- Travolta thankful for support after teenage son's death - Jan 05, 2009
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- Actor John Travolta flies back to Florida with son's ashes - Jan 07, 2009
- John Travolta and wife Kelly to name baby boy 'Benjamin' - Nov 08, 2010
- Scientology helped overcome son's death: Preston - Aug 18, 2011