Kate Bosworth prefers dogs to menDecember 1st, 2008 - 10:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Hollywood actress Kate Bosworth is adamant her pets take precedence over her love life, and insists she would kick a man out of her bed rather than disturb her beloved pooch.The “Superman Returns” star is renowned for her love of animals and has a dog named Lila, whom she adopted while on a 2004 vacation in Morocco, reports contactmusic.com.
Bosworth admits her boyfriend, British model James Rousseau, was less than impressed when he discovered that there would be a third party sharing their bed. But the actress was determined not to kick her canine companion out.
“I love my dog. She’s a crossbreed and so cute. I grew up with the dogs sleeping in the bed. My boyfriend found that odd the first few times he stayed over. The dog will stay in the bed before the man will,” she said.
- Pets take precedence over men in Kate Bosworths love life - Dec 01, 2008
- Cooper hunting for a dog sitter - Aug 13, 2012
- Bosworth to release short films on accessory line - Jan 19, 2012
- World's oldest dog dies ahead of 27 birthday - Dec 08, 2011
- DiCaprio's pet dog stinks, say friends - Dec 12, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley sleeps with her dogs - Sep 10, 2010
- Martha Stewart Hospitalized After Her Pet Dog Accidentally Attacks Her - Jan 14, 2011
- Has Kate Bosworth dumped musician beau? - Mar 16, 2009
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- First urban flea market for pooches - Jan 13, 2012
- Charlize Theron restarts dog collection - Dec 16, 2011
- Hilton treats pets with bedtime snacks - Apr 02, 2010
- Manhattan woman shares her bed with rodent pets! - Oct 11, 2010
- Watson clears the air over pink dog - Jun 27, 2012
- 'Singing' dog could evict a Bronx couple from their home - Jan 20, 2011