Kate Beckinsale was horrified by mother’s stripping sceneNovember 30th, 2008 - 9:28 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Nov 30 (IANS) English actress Kate Beckinsale has vowed to keep her clothes on in movies because she remembers how terrible she felt as a child when her mother bared all onscreen.According to contactmusic.com, the movie star has no plans to put her own daughter Lily through the humiliation she suffered at the hands of cruel schoolmates.
She was taunted when her mother Judy Loe stripped for TV in Britain.
“The mortification of going to school! People said, ‘I’ve seen your mother naked.’ I literally had to beat up nine of them,” Beckinsale recalled.
- Mums nude scene made Kate Beckinsale say no to stripping onscreen - Nov 29, 2008
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Mom's remarriage upset Beckinsale - Jul 30, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Beckinsale wears Indian designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Beckinsale, a careful mother - Jul 26, 2012
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- I never wanted fame: Lily Collins - Apr 10, 2012
- Anderson bares all for 11th Playboy cover - Oct 21, 2010
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Hollywood actors shrugging off nudity? - Feb 18, 2010