Karachi blasts were meant to assassinate me: BenazirNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:43 am ICT by admin
“I did not regret coming back. My struggle has been for a cause and would continue,” she added.
Bhutto reiterated that the streetlights were deliberately shutdown during her rally. Benazir said how could a suicide bomber attach 15-kilogram explosives with his body.
She during her interview to an Indian TV channel especially thanked Rahul Gandhi for his condolences after the blasts and also discussed security tips with her.
Replying a question, Bhutto said she would soon visit Lahore, Larkana and Islamabad.
Terrorists could not retain her away from the people neither they can take them hostage, she said.
Bhutto said she was struggling for restoration of real democracy and peoples’ rights in Pakistan.
“I believe in peaceful political struggle like Quaid-e-Azam and Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi who were believers of the philosophy of non-violence and democracy,” The News quoted her, as saying. (ANI)
- Zardari vows to be guarantor of Pakistan's better future - Dec 26, 2010
- Nusrat Bhutto dies, Pakistan declares mourning - Oct 23, 2011
- Pakistan governance has been a failure: Fatima Bhutto - Sep 30, 2011
- Nusrat Bhutto was woman of dignity, courage: Daily - Oct 24, 2011
- Mahatma Gandhi inspired millions to unite for cause of freedom, independence: President Patil - Oct 01, 2010
- Sindh Assembly wants Pak Govt to recommend Bhatti's name for Nobel Prize - Mar 15, 2011
- Pakistan's new panel chief follows Gandhi's teachings - Jul 10, 2012
- Pakistan mourns Nusrat Bhutto's death - Oct 24, 2011
- The Simla accord -- 40 years later - Jul 01, 2012
- India hails the 'century of Asia and Africa' - Sep 23, 2011
- Pakistan observes 63rd death anniversary of Mohammad Ali Jinnah - Sep 12, 2011
- It's monarchy in Pakistan, not democracy, says Imran - Dec 17, 2011
- Pakistan remembers Benazir Bhutto - Dec 27, 2011
- Jinnah's 62nd death anniversary observed in Pakistan - Sep 11, 2010
- PPP to observe Benazir's 58th birthday Tuesday - Jun 20, 2011
Tags: benazir bhutto, condolences, indian tv, karachi bomb blasts, lahore, mohandas karamchand gandhi, political struggle, quaid e azam, rahul gandhi, security tips, streetlights, violence and democracy