Karachi blasts: FBI attends FIA meetingNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:48 am ICT by admin
FIA Special Investigation Group Commandant Khalid Qureshi and forensic expert Major (retired) Shafqat Malik led the FIA officials, they added.
US Embassy Spokeswoman Elizabeth Colton neither confirmed nor denied the meeting.
“I can’t confirm the meeting. As for Kevin, there could be many officials of this name in the embassy,” the Daily Times quoted Colton, as saying.
Earlier, Bhutto had demanded the Musharraf regime to conduct a probe by international experts to nail down the culprits responsible for the October 18 attack on her homecoming rally in Karachi.
“They have anti-terrorism experts who have the technical expertise to investigate attacks of this nature,” Benazir told reporters at her Bilawal House residence.
Bhutto further said that she had discussed the matter with some countries, including the United States and Britain. (ANI)
- Benazir's mobile phones recovered from Bilawal House, Karachi - Feb 04, 2011
- Benazir was promised she would be PM: Forensic report - Feb 09, 2011
- Anti-Terrorism Court issues arrest warrant for Musharraf in Benazir murder case - Feb 12, 2011
- Arrest warrant against Musharraf reissued in Benazir case - Jun 11, 2011
- Benazir Bhutto's BlackBerry phones found - Feb 04, 2011
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf - Feb 12, 2011
- 30 Pakistanis deported from Greece - Jun 16, 2011
- Musharraf killed my mother: Bilawal Bhutto - May 25, 2012
- Pakistani court orders confiscation of Musharraf's assets - Aug 28, 2011
- Musharraf charged with providing Baitullah with 'opportunity to murder Benazir' - Feb 12, 2011
- Musharraf knew of plot to kill Benazir, reveals probe - Feb 10, 2011
- Musharraf warrant valid till compliance: Pakistan to Interpol - May 21, 2012
- Ailing Zardari rushes to Dubai, refutes resignation rumour - Dec 07, 2011
- Pakistani leaders harp on US apology for NATO air strike (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- Musharraf to be arrested on return to Pakistan - Jan 07, 2012
Tags: benazir, bhutto, culprits, elizabeth colton, fbi official, fia, forensic expert, homecoming rally, international experts, karachi, khalid, musharraf regime, nail down, officials, qureshi, special investigation group, terrorism experts, us embassy in islamabad