Journalists assaulted in BangladeshJuly 22nd, 2012 - 8:11 pm ICT by IANS
Dhaka, July 22 (IANS) At least five reporters were Sunday assaulted by interns at the Dhaka Medical College Hospital when they went to cover an agitation by the doctors.
The interns were protesting recent media reports that said a senior doctor of the hospital assaulted a patient July 19, the Daily Star reported.
Reporters of private TV channels ETV and Banglavision were among those assaulted, witnesses said.
- Hundreds of Bihar junior doctors strike work - Jan 31, 2011
- Four die in Dhaka lift collapse - Jul 22, 2011
- Lawyers assault media persons, students in Bangalore (Lead) - Mar 02, 2012
- Bihar junior doctors' strike claims over two dozen lives - Feb 02, 2011
- Junior doctors call off strike in Kolkata - Sep 28, 2010
- Nurses strike work after assault by patient's kin - Apr 10, 2011
- Rajasthan doctors call off strike - Sep 07, 2010
- Senior citizen dies of swine flu in Lucknow - Aug 22, 2012
- Doctors call off strike in Maharashtra - Sep 11, 2011
- Doctors' strike continues in Bihar - Feb 01, 2011
- Bihar's junior doctors end strike; legislator surrenders - Feb 04, 2011
- Junior doctors end 14-day strike in Bihar - Jun 28, 2012
- UK doc 'sexually assaulted patients and told a colleague to keep quiet' - Apr 19, 2011
- Bihar doctors go on strike in protest against firing by MLA's bodyguards - Jan 31, 2011
- Bihar junior doctors on strike, legislator's guards held (Lead) - Jan 31, 2011