Joran Van Der Sloot Demands $1 Million For A TV DealJuly 3rd, 2010 - 8:30 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
July 3, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The murder suspect Joran van der Sloot has reportedly asked for a huge amount of $1 million to disclose his side of the story on-camera.
Sloot contacted the media from jail in the Castro Castro prison in Peru and asked for the amount to tell on-camera whether he had murdered the two girls Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores.
The Dutchman is now locked inside the Peruvian prison and is waiting for trial for the murder of Stephany Flores on May 30. As per the sources in the jail, Sloot is repeatedly trying to cash on his unsavory reputation.
Former FBI agent Brad Garrett said that he is doing that only to gain more power in prison and to increase the ability to buy things there. He wants to boost his ability to influence other inmates to get his desired things.
The sources from inside the prison claim that Sloot says he is ready to appear for a television interview with anyone who can pay him $1 million.
On the other hand, the police say that Sloot has already confessed to the crime and has been trying to deny it unsuccessfully since then.
The reports of the TV deal came out just a day after van der Sloot was charged in the U.S. for trying to extort $250,000 from late Natalee Holloway’s mother ,Beth Holloway. He is the only suspect in the unresolved 2005 vanishing of the Alabama teenager on the Caribbean island of Aruba.
Van der Sloot can get a sentence of 15 to 35 years in prison if he is convicted of the murder.
- Joran Van Der Sloot Tries To Strike A $1 Million TV Interview Deal From Prison - Jul 03, 2010
- Beth Holloway Says That She Has "No Hate" In Her Soul For Joran van der Sloot, Media Says - Sep 19, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's dad seeks answers from Aruba officials - Jun 15, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot Hopes for $1M TV Interview Deal - Jul 02, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's mother consoles family of Peruvian woman killed by Joran van der Sloot - Jun 18, 2010
- Fox News: Joran van der Sloot lied during confession - Jun 11, 2010
- Holloway's Dad Seeks Answers From Aruba Authorities - Jun 15, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Paid By FBI? - Jun 10, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Dad Still Waiting For Answers - Jun 15, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Charged In Peru Murder Case - Jun 03, 2010
- FBI Denies Making Payment To Joran Van Der Sloot - Jun 10, 2010
- Accused Killer, Joran Van Der Sloot, Categorized As A Romantic Person By His Ex-Girlfriend - Jun 19, 2010
- Van der Sloot wants $1 million for an on-camera TV interview - Jul 02, 2010
- Aruba prosecutor: Not informed by Peruvian police about Joran van der Sloot's recent confessions about Holloway - Jun 11, 2010
Tags: aruba van der sloot, beth holloway, brad garrett, caribbean island, dutchman, fbi agent, former fbi, inmates, joran van der, joran van der sloot, men at work, murder suspect, natalee holloway, pen men, peruvian prison, stephany, television interview, tv deal, two girls, unsavory reputation