Jolie, Pitt twins make first public appearance in JapanJanuary 28th, 2009 - 8:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 28 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have stepped out in public with their twins for the first time. Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon were photographed at the arrival lounge of the Narita airport in Tokyo, reports thesun.co.uk. The star couple looked happy and relaxed.
Knox matched dad with a trendy flat cap while Vivienne - dressed in a cream cashmere babygrow - appeared alert as she cradled her mother in a body sling.
Older siblings - Pax Thien, Maddox, Shiloh and Zahara, dressed in identical grey cord trousers - were also on their best behaviour as they walked with their parents.
Vivienne and Knox were born July 12 last year in Nice, France.
- Brangelina take twins out in public - Jan 28, 2009
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Jolie's mom leaves $100,000 each for three grandchildren - Jan 06, 2010
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Pitt buys ponies for kids, horse for Jolie - Sep 02, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
Tags: angelina jolie, arrival lounge, babygrow, best behaviour, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, cashmere, first public appearance, flat cap, hollywood couple, jolie pitt, london jan, narita airport, nice france, pax thien maddox, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, shiloh, star couple, zahara