Jolie didn’t wreck my marriage: Brad PittJanuary 7th, 2009 - 11:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 7 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt has attempted to quash rumours that his partner Angelina Jolie wrecked his marriage with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.The actor has insisted that there was no “dastardly affair” that broke his marriage months after Aniston hit out at the “Tomb Raider” actress, when she branded Jolie “uncool” for admitting she had fallen in love with Pitt while making 2005’s “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” while he was still married to Aniston.
But, Pitt has rushed to his partner’s defense by declaring they did not have an affair, reports contactmusic.com.
“What people don’t understand is that we filmed ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ for a year. We were still filming after Jen (Aniston) and I split up. Even then, it doesn’t mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn’t,” Pitt maintained.
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Brad Pitt's Claim: He Hopes Jennifer Aniston Forgets Him - Mar 15, 2010
- I am very goofy: Angelina Jolie - Jul 24, 2010
- Experts don''t buy Pitt''s defence of not cheating on Aniston for Jolie - Mar 20, 2009
- Brad Pitt: Jolie is no homewrecker - Jan 07, 2009
- Bodyguard spills secret about Pitt, Aniston meeting - Apr 08, 2010
- Brad Pitt calls himself 'Mr. Mom' - Aug 03, 2010
- Angelina Jolie prefers working with Pitt - Apr 18, 2010
- Brad Pitt Hopes Jennifer Aniston Will Forget Him - Mar 15, 2010
- Pitt fell in love with Jolie while he was married to Aniston - Dec 11, 2008
- Experts dont buy Pitt''s defence of not cheating on Aniston for Jolie - Jan 08, 2009