John Mayer defends Britney for Australian goof upNovember 10th, 2009 - 12:54 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 9 (IANS) Musician John Mayer has defended pop diva Britney Spears for lip-synching at an Australian concert, which had led to a barrage of complaints from angry fans.
The “Gravity” singer, who is also in Australia promoting his latest album, blasted fans who had called for a refund after the “Womanizer” star’s show in Perth. Britney sparked outrage by not singing live for her whole performance.
“If you’re shocked that Britney was lip-synching at her concert and want your money back, life may continue to be hard for you,” Mayer wrote on his Twitter page, reports contactmusic.com.
Britney, 27, was said to have hid in her hotel room Saturday following her performance Friday night.
- John Mayer defends Britney for lip-synching in Australia - Nov 10, 2009
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Video of marines lip-synching Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is YouTube hit - Apr 23, 2011
- Britney 'extremely upset' over claims Oz fans stormed out of her concert - Nov 09, 2009
- Pink 'wouldn't watch Britney's mimed concert' - Dec 16, 2009
- Michael Buble defends Britney over miming controversy - Nov 17, 2009
- Ke$ha takes a dig at Britney in new song - Mar 22, 2010
- Britney disappoints One More Time with Melbourne gig - Nov 12, 2009
- Ke$ha apologizes after insulting Britney Spears, Justin Bieber - Mar 24, 2010
- Tickets to Britney's Oz gigs on eBay for 99c! - Nov 13, 2009
- Britney's Oz gigs tickets on eBay reports 'fabricated' - Nov 14, 2009
- Britney 'holed up' in Oz hotel after lip-synching gig shame - Nov 08, 2009
- Joe Jonas to join Britney Spears' summer tour - Aug 01, 2011
- Britney Spears Releases "Hold It Against Me" Teasers - Feb 06, 2011
- Britney's onstage miming may prompt new Oz legislation - Nov 07, 2009