Jobcentre seeking PS10-an-hour webcam strippersFebruary 9th, 2008 - 1:12 pm ICT by admin
London, Feb 9 (ANI): Internet porn magnates are advertising in a jobcentre for unemployed women to strip and talk dirty on the web, to satisfy pervert customers.
The ad, offering wages of 10 pounds an hour, is available in the jobcentre in Clapham, where job seekers use touch-screen computers to search for work.
The advert attempts to recruit women to strip off online using webcams that can be set up in their own homes to broadcast images across the world to clients paying for the privilege.
The Jobcentre advertised the position this week, stating that the job “may cause embarrassment to some people”.
According to the advertisement, the “duties” listed in the job description included “explicit sexual dialogue” and “performing to webcam for clients’ and customers’ fantasies.
The ad also stated that the successful applicant could claim tax credits to refill what they earned performing as a webcam stripper.
Sharon Ebbs of Clapham said that she was appalled when she saw the advert.
“If they think I’m going back into work after having two children only to strip off and talk dirty to a bunch of dirty old men all over the world they are very much mistaken, the Telegraph quoted Ebbs, as saying.
“I cannot believe that they think this a suitable job to advertise in Jobcentre, she added.
Cybertrader, the company advertising the job, was unavailable for comment. (ANI)
- Scotland's taxpayer-funded job centres offering careers in porn - May 12, 2010
- Job ad: Looking for performers to chat nude - May 12, 2010
- Brit govt bans sex ads from job centres - Aug 03, 2010
- Anger over UK recruitment firm's refusal to post ad citing possible discrimination - Jan 27, 2010
- British trader tired of Facebook-obsessed employees - Sep 25, 2011
- Google in sexism row after 'censoring cougar dating site ads' - May 20, 2010
- Jobcentre advertises for host for porn TV channel - Jul 07, 2009
- Nadine Quashie sues club for 'wrongful dismissal' - Oct 12, 2010
- Pervert from Glasgow posed as teenage lesbian to prey on 50 girls - Feb 23, 2011
- Has Megan Fox become too skinny? - Mar 04, 2011
- Wife of alleged Hollywood Ponzi schemer Kenneth Starr was a stripper - May 28, 2010
- 'Insensitive' Jobcentre tells UK transsexual to dress as a man to get job - Feb 09, 2011
- Now, Amazon's Kindle to display ads while browsing novels - Apr 18, 2011
- Swedish student wins 'beach tester' job - May 02, 2011
- Oz man appeals against jail sentence for toe sucking - Feb 03, 2011
Tags: advert, clapham, dirty old men, embarrassment, fantasies, internet porn, job description, job seekers, london feb, magnates, pervert, privilege, sexual dialogue, stripper, strippers, suitable job, tax credits, telegraph, unemployed women, wages