Jeweller pressurised to deny Di’s rock from Dodi was not engagement ringNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:48 am ICT by admin
Mr Repossi told the Italian newspaper La Stampa that he had also given British detectives written proof that the ring was meant to be an engagement ring.
However, he said that he had been pressured to alter his statement by the inquiry team led by Lord Stevens, reports Times Online.
Alberto Repossi is expected to be a key witness in the inquest into Diana and Dodi’s death.
The statement is likely to further Dodi’s dad Mohammed Al Fayed’s insistence that the British establishment murdered the couple because Diana was planning on marrying a Muslim. (ANI)
- `Princess Diana died as attempt to scare her went wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- 'Diana died after plan to frighten her into leaving lover went horribly wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- '500 pieces of crucial evidence withheld in Princess Diana inquest' - Aug 07, 2010
- Dodi was about to announce his engagement to Di: Jeweller - Dec 11, 2007
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- The ring Dodi picked for Di was from budget range - Dec 12, 2007
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
- Did Dodi buy engagement ring for Di just before their death? - Nov 14, 2007
- Princess Di's driver's blood test 'wasn't verified' - Aug 09, 2010
- Letter on Di's fears of being killed withheld by senior police officers - Sep 26, 2009
- Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed memorials to be removed from Harrods? - Aug 15, 2010
- Jeweller who arranged ring for Dodi accused of lying - Dec 07, 2007
- China to cash in on British royal wedding - Dec 13, 2010
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Engaged to Marry in London - Nov 19, 2010