Jet Airways to launch daily Muscat-Mumbai flightsApril 2nd, 2008 - 5:33 pm ICT by admin
Dubai, April 2 (IANS) India’s leading private airline Jet Airways will launch daily flights between Oman’s capital Muscat and Mumbai effective April 22. Jet’s Oman country manager Jay David told the Oman Tribune that the airline would operate Boeing 737-800 aircraft on the sector with 24 seats in business class and 120 in economy.
Flights will depart Muscat at 50 minutes after midnight and arrive in Mumbai at 5:05 a.m. IST.
The return flight will depart Mumbai at 10:30 p.m. IST and arrive in Muscat a minute before midnight, according to the report.
David said the airline would soon launch special circle trip fares for passengers who travel beyond India when on a holiday and go to places like Kuala Lumpur or London.
Circle trip fares will be introduced in Gulf-India-South East Asia and Gulf-India-Europe routes.
Increasing its presence in the Gulf, the airline will also launch daily flights between the Qatari capital of Doha and Kochi in Kerala from April 19.
In January this year, Jet Airways became the first Indian private carrier to operate in the Gulf sector, launching four daily direct flights from India to Kuwait and Bahrain.
The first flights operated on the Delhi-Kuwait-Delhi, Kochi-Kuwait-Kochi, Kochi-Bahrain-Kochi and Mumbai-Bahrain-Mumbai routes.
The airline added daily flights on the Kozhikode-Muscat-Kozhikode, Kozhikode-Doha-Kozhikode, Kochi-Muscat-Kochi and Mumbai-Doha-Mumbai routes the same month.
- Jet to launch Kochi-Doha flights from April 19 - Apr 01, 2008
- Jet Airways to increase Gulf flights from October - Aug 21, 2012
- Jet to launch Kochi-Sharjah daily flight from Sep 1 - Jul 21, 2009
- Jet Airways begins operation on Kochi-Sharjah route - Sep 01, 2009
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
- Jet, Gulf Air to share passengers and services - Apr 01, 2010
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Jet Airways to launch Mumbai-Kuwait direct daily flight March 29 - Mar 05, 2009
- Jet Airways to connect Gulf with Dhaka via Mumbai - Aug 26, 2009
- Jet Airways to start Hyderabad-Dubai flight Sunday - Aug 13, 2009
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- Jet Airways to launch New Delhi-Hong Kong daily flight - Aug 24, 2009
- Jet Airways announces Muscat-Thiruvananthapuram daily flights - Sep 03, 2008
- Jet airways commences daily flights to Muscat from Thiruvananthapuram - Sep 15, 2008
Tags: bahrain, boeing 737 800, boeing 737 800 aircraft, business class, direct flights, doha, economy flights, india europe, india south, jet airways, kerala, kochi, kozhikode, kuala lumpur, london circle, oman, private airline, private carrier, return flight, south east asia