Jet Airways in arrangement with European high-speed railSeptember 15th, 2011 - 6:52 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 15 (IANS) In its first inter-modal codeshare, Jet Airways has entered into an arrangement with Thalys high-speed rail service between Brussels and Paris starting Oct 30, the airline said here Thursday.
Confirming the arrangement, Thalys CEO Franck Gervais said: “Travelling to and from Brussels Airport, the heart of our network, is part of our strategy to go beyond the expectations of our international clientele.”
Under the codeshare, Jet Airways will place its marketing code on the Thalys operated direct train service between the train station at Brussels Airport and Paris Nord.
“Jet Airways’ guests will now be able to access Brussels Airport from the French capital in a mere hour and 47 minutes,” Jet Airways CEO Nikos Kardassis said.
“Our guests from France and the Asian and North American continents will greatly benefit from this new travel solution,” he added.
- Jet Airways joins Arab Air Carriers Organisation - May 30, 2011
- Jet's international operations up 21.8 percent in August - Sep 17, 2010
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- 100th aircraft to join Jet Airways fleet - Nov 17, 2011
- Jet inks $62 mn IT services deal with IBM - Sep 21, 2010
- Etihad Airways signs deal with French railway - Jul 06, 2011
- Jet Airways reports rise in number of flyers - Nov 23, 2010
- India seeks more code-sharing to boost travel to Canada - Jul 01, 2011
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- Jet Airways to start direct Delhi-Milan flight Dec 5 - Sep 23, 2010
- Etihad starts codeshare flights with Chinese carrier - Mar 02, 2012
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Jet Airways reports Rs.713.60 crore Q2 net loss - Nov 11, 2011
- Jet Airways signs MOU with Vietnam Airlines - Oct 12, 2011
Tags: airline, american continents, brussels airport, ceo, french capital, gervais, heart, high speed rail, international clientele, jet airways, marketing, new travel, nikos, oct 30, paris nord, train service, train station, travel solution