Jerry Halls daughter confiscated her minis when she turned 50August 18th, 2008 - 7:38 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 18 (ANI): Sir Mick Jagger and Jerry Halls daughter Georgia Jagger has revealed that she confiscated all her mothers mini skirts when she turned 50.
Georgia, 16, would like her mother to dress decently according to her age.
“I did take all her miniskirts. I told her one night that her skirt was too short. She came down the stairs and I was like, ”God, Mum, you are 50”,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.
Hall, who has cellulite thighs, had once famously said that she would wear bikinis until she was 80.
However, it seems that she has taken her daughters advice about skirts after turning 50, for she put her minis up for auction earlier this year, alongside the dress she wore when she married Mick in Bali in 1990. (ANI)
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Lizzy Jagger risks her father's anger after nude photoshoot for Playboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Mick Jagger, Jerry Hall ban daughter from night out - Apr 29, 2010
- Jagger's daughter paints herself red, white and blue for hot photoshoot - Sep 16, 2009
- Mick Jagger's daughter finds gap-toothed craze 'insane' - Mar 12, 2011
- Mick Jagger's daughter goes topless for jeans brand - Jul 25, 2009
- Jerry Hall opens up about 'womanizer' Mick Jagger in autobiography - Sep 26, 2010
- Jerry Hall slams Keith Richards' slur on Mick Jagger's manhood - Oct 18, 2010
- Mick Jagger's ex-wife calls him sexual predator - Sep 06, 2010
- Mick Jagger's daughter becomes face of beauty brand Rimmel London - Oct 17, 2009
- Kim Kardashian wanted to be crime investigator - Mar 22, 2011
- What it's like being a supermodel in Pakistan - Apr 05, 2011
- Ronaldo's girlfriend Irina Shayk sports unshaven legs in LA - Feb 24, 2011
- Kardashian still struggles with cellulite - Mar 18, 2011
- My thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite, admits Kim Kardashian - Mar 18, 2011